Thursday, December 9, 2010

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

In case you haven't noticed, I've been neglecting my blogging duties lately.  I offer three excuses.

  1. I work twelve hour days.  I'm tired.
  2. I got weed. While weed my be amotivational, that's not the problem.  After all, perhaps you've noticed that stoned people tend to pontificate, especially once they get going.  And what is a blog, but pontification writ large, or writ down. The problem is the internet. While stoned, I tend to become ADDish, and the internet is one giant playground for the ADDish types. If I attempt writing a post while stoned, I get no further than a paragraph or two, before I find that I just spent two hours roaming the back halls of Wikipedia. That's no way to get work done. Fear not, I'll run out of shit in a week or so.
  3. I got a new video game. I'm not a hard core gamer, but when I get a new game that I love, I tend to play obsessively. Fear not, I'll finish the game in a week or so.
But, excuses aside, perhaps some truth. I'm lazy. I could elaborate, but I'm lazy.

OK, enough blogging for the day.  I'm off to partake in a few hours of points 2 & 3, which go together beautifully.  Then sleep before another day of point 1.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm gonna be selfish and say that I hope you run out of weed and finish your game soon. I miss your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I start posting before I start smoking for the night. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete